I Don't Wanna Ill I Just Wanna Chill

I Don't Wanna Ill I Just Wanna Chill. I don't wanna ill, i just wanna chill and keep my hand around a 100 dollar bill [x4] about as deadly as a nine, hit a rock man kind like a landmine with the ill shit that i design professor, keeping sucker chump crews under pressure like this girl i know, but yo,. I don't wanna ill, i just wanna chill and keep my hand around a 100 dollar bill (repeat 4x) about as deadly as a nine, hit a rock man kind like a landmine with the i'll shit that i design professor, keeping sucker chump crews under pressure like this girl i know, but yo, i can't stress her cause i'm cool like that, matter fact even cooler

Gina Loves Cats I don't wanna ill, I just wanna chill
Gina Loves Cats I don't wanna ill, I just wanna chill from ginalovescats.blogspot.com

I don't wanna ill, i just wanna chill and keep my hand around a 100 dollar bill (repeat 4x) about as deadly as a nine, hit a rock man kind like a landmine with the i'll shit that i design professor, keeping sucker chump crews under pressure like this girl i know, but yo, i can't stress her cause i'm cool like that, matter fact even cooler I don't wanna ill, i just wanna chill and keep my hand around a 100 dollar bill (repeat 4x) so strap up for the return of the brother that earn props, but this time, i got to get more burn, hops so record company man, please give me a push so i can swing to higher levels of life like a kids and wife and i'll deliver, for a while i didn't give a. Letra de i jus wanna chill de large professor:

I Don't Wanna Ill, I Just Wanna Chill And Keep My Hand Around A 100 Dollar Bill [X4] So Strap Up For The Return Of The Brother That Earn Props, But This Time, I Got To Get More Burn, Hops So Record Company Man, Please Give Me A Push So I Can Swing To Higher Levels Of Life Like A Kids And Wife And I'll Deliver, For A While I Didn't Give A


I don't wanna ill, i just wanna chill and keep my hand around a 100 dollar bill (repeat 4x) about as deadly as a nine, hit a rock man kind like a landmine with the ill shit that i design professor, keeping sucker chump crews under pressure like this girl i know, but yo, i can't stress her cause i'm cool like that, matter fact even cooler I don't wanna ill, i just wanna chill and keep my hand around a 100 dollar bill (repeat 4x) about as deadly as a nine, hit a rock man kind like a landmine with the i'll shit that i design professor, keeping sucker chump crews under pressure like this girl i know, but yo, i can't stress her cause i'm cool like that, matter fact even cooler On the corner, but the street life?

I Don't Wanna Ill, I Just Wanna Chill And Keep My Hand Around A 100 Dollar Bill (Repeat 4X) About As Deadly As A Nine, Hit A Rock Man Kind Like A Landmine With The I'll Shit That I Design Professor, Keeping Sucker Chump Crews Under Pressure Like This Girl I Know, But Yo, I Can't Stress Her Cause I'm Cool Like That, Matter Fact Even Cooler


I don't wanna ill, i just wanna chill. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at last.fm. “i don't wanna ill, i just wanna chill/ and keep my hand around a hundred dollar bill” the extra p couldn’t have said it better.

And Keep My Hand Around A 100 Dollar Bill [X4] About As Deadly As A Nine, Hit A Rock Man Kind.


Professor, keeping sucker chump crews under pressure. And keep my hand around a 100 dollar bill [x4] sitting and thinking about the time i wrote four. Large professor in the house one two.

Here’s To A Prosperous, Less Stressful And Hopefully More Normal 2022.


Discover short videos related to i wanna just chill on tiktok. I know we could all use it. For dimes, made me wanna go back to doing crimes.

Think Of This As An Added Bonus.


I don't wanna ill, i just wanna chill and keep my hand around a 100 dollar bill [x4] about as deadly as a nine, hit a rock man kind like a landmine with the ill shit that i design professor, keeping sucker chump crews under pressure like this girl i know, but yo,. Bune · playlist · 291 songs · 16 likes I don't wanna ill, i just wanna chill and keep my hand around a 100 dollar bill (repeat 4x) about as deadly as a nine, hit a rock man kind like a landmine with the ill shit that i design professor, keeping sucker chump crews under pressure like this girl i know, but yo, i can't stress her cause i'm cool like that, matter fact even cooler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Norah Tall Chill Boot

Trane Rtaf Chiller Manual

Revolution Forever Flawless Chilled Eyeshadow Palette